How to effectively run your company and live to tell about it! Success or failure? Deluged with problems, snowed under by stacks of mail, phone ringing constantlyhow can an executive cope? And no matter how many people you hire or fire, it doesnt really change. You walk a constant tightropea life or death-like balance. Will you succeed as an executive or will you burn out?
History of the Book: Recognizing that the role of the executive in an organization is planning and supervision, Mr. Hubbard, after a broad study of communications theory and systems and a survey of many organizations, originated and composed the organizational communications system presented in How to Live Though an Executive. In doing this, he had two chief objectives in mind. One, to save executives time and make it possible for them to fill their proper role in an organization. Two, to reduce the confusion amongst employees and workers who, served by inadequate communication channels and methods within the organization, can have no clear understanding of the problems and concerns of management. With its theories tested and proven workable, How to Live Though an Executive was published in April, 1953.
Subjects Covered: How to Live Though an Executive details those exact factors in business and commerce which, if lacking, can keep a person overworked and worried, keep labor and management at each others throats, and make an unsafe working atmosphere. Covered specifically are:
- What the oxcart of modern planning is
- Why organizations act psychotic
- Why evaluation is of prime importance
- What is the ideal progress of a message
- The differences between command lines and communication lines
- The ultimate handling for mail and the littered desk
- How to develop the organizations brain
- The setting and attainment of group goals by management
- The Credo of a Good and Skilled Manager
FEATURES: 194 pages, Hardcover. Detailed Subject Index. Published in English. Extension Course available.